Thursday, July 18, 2013

Starting from Scratch!



Hi there!

I'm Bianca, a 20 year old politics and languages student (currently on a gap year) who's passionate about all things fashion, clothes, beauty products and jewelry. I'm also crazy about traveling and everything food-and-cooking-related. I'm currently based in the Netherlands and living with my boyfriend of two years, though I'm originally from Montreal and have lived in Canada, Austria, France and England in the past. My fashion influences come from everywhere and anywhere, from street wear to high-end runway designs, from punk to minimalism, from the latest fashion trends to good old staple classic pieces... I adore tattoos and have recently gotten my first - a crescent moon on my forearm - and there's many more to come. Being addicted to bloggers like Sammi from beautycrush and Louise from sprinkleofglitter as well as being a crazy shopaholic, I thought I might give this blogging business a little try myself. Fingers crossed I'll make it work! 




Hello!

My name is Kym and I'm a 20 year old student at the Vienna University of Technology, undergraduate in geodesy and geoinformatics. English is not my native language, so I apologize in advance for the mistakes I may make. I have never left Vienna, Austria, to live somewhere else, but I have seen places like New York, London, Paris, Berlin and many more, and also many more to come. Despite my interests in maths and physics, I've fallen victim to wanderlust, beauty products, clothes and accessories and the latest fashions, which I spend nearly all my spare money on. My body is covered with three small tattoos at the moment, two more are planned. I get my fashion ideas out of blogs, magazines and online shops and my way to dress is usually simple with special accessories. I have been blogging on tumblr for some years now, in a non-professional and more private way, and following blogs like coralandmauve and vipxo, I would like to share my own opinion about the things I love with the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment